Ideas are great, but execution is everything. Rob gets things done.
As our Ops Chief, Rob is responsible for all aspects of company performance- from getting work out the door on time to ensuring we’re meeting quarterly objectives.
Rob’s also a badass. Prior to joining Quantive, he spent the majority of his military career in various Special Forces roles.
Rob (LTC, Retired) commanded a Special Forces A-Team in the 3rd Special Forces Group. He additionally commanded a Special Forces Company in 3rd Group, as well the support company overseeing the 1200 soldiers going through the Special Forces Qualification Course.
On a broader level, Rob most recently served as a Strategic Planner for the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC). There he was responsible for national contingency planning throughout the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
His awards and decorations include the:
- Legion of Merit
- Bronze Star Medal with 4 Oak Leaf Clusters
- Meritorious Service Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster
- Army Commendation Medal with 2 Oak Leaf Clusters
- Army Achievement Medal
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal with 3 service stars
- Iraq Campaign Medal with 2 service stars
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal with Arrowhead device
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Combat Infantryman’s Badge
- Master Parachutists Badge
- Military Freefall Parachutists Badge
- Special Forces Tab
It’s no wonder, of course, that we value his ability to get it done–almost as much as we value his service.
Rob is married to Jennifer and they have a son, James.
B.S., U.S. Military Academy, West Point
M.S., University of Missouri – Rolla
His father made him memorize the mascot of every D-1 Football Team, spot-checking compliance on every family road trip.
Ready to Get Started?
Getting started is easy! Our pricing is almost always on a flat fee basis and is always driven by the scope of work on a project. We’ll get in touch to understand your requirements, provide a quote, and gets docs out to get the ball rolling.